What a One-of-a-Kind opportunity in Kingsville! Get your front row seat to the Kingsville 4th of July Parade right here. Yes there are a LOT of photos - but take a look at them all there is SO MUCH to see!!! Not only do you get an updated 4BR, 2.5BA cape cod main house on an incredibly beautiful 3 acre parcel, this home also has a newly remodeled, detached in-law/au pair suite, a garage, AND an oversized two story outbuilding with finished main level currently being used as a home gym as well as an upper level office. Sip your morning coffee on the expansive deck watching the wildlife. Dreaming of a homestead? This is your chance! This property has several other outbuildings for storage - including a duck box and chicken coop with 14 chickens! Other livestock may be permissible (buyer to verify with county). There is a beautiful above ground pool that has recently been installed and ready for you to cool off on those hot summer days. as well as a small pond and a stream complete with a sturdy bridge large enough to cross with your ATV. A large portion of the property is fully fenced. No need to spend gas money, just walk into your own back yard to relax and get away from it all. Grab your hiking boots, fishing pole and your hammock or tent and enjoy the wildlife and surrounding beauty. Note: Main house has two bedrooms in lower level. One has wall which can be removed to enlarge the family/rec room if preferred! See drone video tour! Tons of value for the price in a super convenient location in the heart of highly sought after Kingsville. Come fall in love!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
2,433 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Double Pane
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Deck, Porch
- Lot View
- Trees/Woods, Pond
- Partial, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Playground, Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Back Yard, Landscaped, Trees. Front Yard, Pond, Rear Yard, Landscaping, Backs To Trees, Stream/Creek, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price