A fine tradition of luxury and livability and perhaps the most beautiful setting in Todd Lakes. This exquisite home combines quality construction with a universal design on a gorgeous nearly 2.5 acres lot with unparalleled views. Double doors greet you as you enter the two-story foyer with an open flow into the 2-story great room with skylights and beautiful views from the wall of windows and French doors leading to the deck. The expansive kitchen & family room opening to the rear yard is perfect for entertaining. A bright and open design is enhanced throughout with a high cove ceiling in the living room, tray ceiling in the dining room, vaulted ceiling in the main level primary bedroom, and 8â to 11â ceilings in the three upper-level bedrooms. Approximately 3,000 finished sq ft above grade and just over 2,000 unfinished sq ft below grade with high ceilings and walkout to rear yard. New carpet installed in all bedrooms & living room. A perfect mix bringing together seamless indoor-outdoor living and perhaps the most beautiful setting in Todd Lakes with unparalleled views. This home is equipped with a whole-house gas generator and dehumidifier, two-200-amp electric panels, and a buried propane tank. All are conveniently located just a short drive to Maryland Golf & Country Club and accessible from all directions.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, Cape Cod
2 Full/1 Half
Other, Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater
2,975 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Other, Cable TV, Electric service available, Underground
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Partial, Full, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Walkout
- Double Pane, Skylights
- 1. Gas Burning.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Main Level Entry, Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Lake, Scenic
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price