A must see! You will not find a better, well built custom home in Harford County. Elegant, charming and beautiful architecturally designed estate home on an oversized, stately lot in fantastic Glenangus community that is convenient to Maryland Golf and Country Club. Historically correct Dutch colonial inspired home that is high quality throughout, all-brick construction exterior including estate brick walls, English-inspired front garden, and enchanting courtyard at pavilion. Unique compound comprised of three exquisite buildings: beautiful and charming main house, oversized 3-car custom garage with carriage guest house and the incredible entertainment pavilion. Classic, unique interior including extensive custom millwork and moldings, built-in corner cabinets and built-in furniture, and milled cherry flooring. Custom, performance Kolbe windows with simulated divided lites, including copper and various wood species with captivating designs. Spectacular, bright great room with coffered, cathedral ceiling and extensive millwork and custom details. Warm, rich gathering room! Beautiful, classic kitchen with a modern flair featuring Viking stainless steel appliances and gourmet island. Lovely natural light, organic flow and classic floor plan showcases the extensive architectural features. Backyard pavilion with massive stone fireplace, copper roof, bluestone patio with custom granite table and landscaped courtyard is an entertainment paradise! Perfect, flat yard to expand entertainment wonderland with a custom pool. Home includes a Kohler generator, natural gas, county water/sewer and NO HOA! This impeccable quality is timeless â¦ priceless to replicate!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, Cottage, Dutch Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
4,832 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Sitting Room, Sun Room, Foyer, Office, Utility Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Double Oven, Range Hood, Washer, Appliance Center, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Space For Rooms, Entrance Outside
- Stained Glass, Bay Window(s), Casement, Double Pane, Insulated, Vinyl Frame, Wood Frame
- 3. Gas Burning, Mantle, Wood-burning, Stone.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Laundry Chute, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Paved Driveway, Private.
- Patio, Roof Deck
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Out Building, Front Yard, Landscaped, Not In Development, Back Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Premium, Private, Rear Yard, Secluded, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price