WELCOME HOME TO THIS GORGEOUS COMPLETELY REMODELED RANCHER INCLUDING OVER 2000+ SQ FT OF LIVING SPACE* All renovations have been performed with permits! This home is featuring 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, and brand new fully finished lower level*Gorgeous new country kitchen with shiplap backsplash, new granite counters, new stainless steel appliances, soft close cabinets & drawers, recess lighting and pantry*Living Room & dining room have impressive new vinyl floors, attractive bay window, all new lighting, wood burning fireplace and new ceiling fan* All bedrooms have new windows, new ceiling fans, fresh paint & brand new carpet* Large lower level included completely brand new family room with fresh paint throughout, new carpet, new recess lighting, new windows, and gorgeous new full bath* Large Partially Finished Laundry/storage Rm with new vinyl flooring* Fantastic large corner lot with cement patio, storage shed, and plenty of space to store boat or RV! Updates include completely remodeled full bathrooms, all new flooring, new septic tank, new HVAC, new hot water heater, all new kitchen, updated landscaping, updated electrical, fresh paint throughout, & so much more! Owners have pre-paid for yard to be seeded as soon as the weather breaks! Enjoy the large private rear yard, NO HOMEOWNER ASSOCIATION, and proximity to I-95 & downtown Bel Air * Completely Move in ready - THIS HOME IS A 10+
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,026 sq. ft
Cable TV, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Harford County Public Schools
C MILTON WRIGHT
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- Country Kitchen
- Refrigerator, Stove, Single Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center
- Central Air, Gas, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Full Finished, Heated, Walkout Stairs, Entrance Outside
- Bay Window(s)
- 1. Brick, Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- Partial, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Sidewalks, Back Yard, Front Yard, Side Yard. Level, Rear Yard, Corner, Front Yard, Sideyard(S).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price