Welcome home! Stop scrolling, this complete renovation offers three bedrooms and two bathrooms with the ease and convenience of one-floor living. The covered front porch will be the perfect place to take in the April showers! Through the front door you, are greeted by an open floor plan with clear lines to the gorgeous kitchen. Plenty of light shines through the brand-new energy-efficient windows and recessed lighting ensures plenty of light any time of day. Beautiful kitchen with stylish shaker cabinets and black hardware that contrasts nicely with the granite countertops. White subway tile and stainless appliances complete a clean crisp look. Generous ownersâ suite to the rear, full bathroom, and laundry to the rear. Two additional bedrooms and a full bathroom complete the home. The home boasts two rare features for Aero Acres, walk-up stairs to an insulated attic and a large detached two-car garage with an automatic opener. This one wonât last!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, Bungalow, 1-1/2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
999 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Washer, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Vinyl Frame
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Lot Dimensions
- 1.00 x
- Chain Link, Privacy Fence, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price