Beautiful, spacious, lightly lived in, 5 bed, 2 1/2 bath colonial in the desirable Wexford subdivision. Located on a private, fenced corner lot, this property offers a brick front, no maintenance vinyl siding, 2 car garage, concrete driveway and easily manageable landscaping. Inside the home are hardwood floors, a dual staircase, huge Master bedroom with 2 walk-in closets, eat in kitchen w/island, a finished lower level with a bar and theatre room, fresh paint, updated carpeting and a 2 story family room with a fireplace for those cool nights. Entertaining is a breeze with a walkout to a freshly stained 13X15 deck and attached family room. Minutes from I95, the commute this property offers to APG, Whitemarsh, downtown Baltimore or BelAir is a homeowners' dream!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Other, Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding, Block
3,245 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Shingle - Asbestos
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard. Corner, Front Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price