A community center to entertain you friends and family with a boat ramp! And a home with a water view on three sides! This well-maintained home features 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths! One of the baths has been completely renovated. (Shower door to be installed shortly.) Pull down attic steps for convenient added storage! There is brand new carpeting in both bedrooms and beautiful vinyl flooring in the living room and kitchen! Bright white kitchen includes all appliances, breakfast bar and chair molding throughout! Off the kitchen you will enjoy a large sunroom with windows on two sides to let in an abundance of natural sunlight. New ceiling fans and light fixtures as well as a brand-new storm door with a lock. Newer roof on sunroom and spacious shed! The trex deck has maintenance free vinyl spindles which match the fencing surrounding the entire front yard creating fantastic curb appeal! An ample parking pad accommodates at least 2 possibly 4 cars. Great area for dog walking and easy proximity to 95, 695 and 40. Seller to provide one year Home Warranty to buyer.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
836 sq. ft
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Open Floor Plan, Wainscoting, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Deck, Porch
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 1.00 x
- Partial, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Flood Plain, Landscaping, Level, No Thru Street.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price