Enter this home through the sunny enclosed front porch. The home has been freshly painted in a neutral color palette. The living room is adorned with gleaming hardwood floors. There is a cozy sitting area hosting an all-brick, wood-burning fireplace. An inviting dining room is perfect for entertaining. The kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, upgraded counters and ample solid cabinets. There are two main level bedrooms each with plush carpet. The lower level is partially finished and contains multiple bonus rooms just waiting for your imagination. The detached garage holds 3 cars and the driveway is ideal for overflow parking. Updates: Kitchen, Appliances, Flooring, Paint, Trim, Doors, Bathrooms, Front Porch
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Oil Hot Water Heater, LP Gas Wat
880 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Utility Room, Florida Room
- Dryer, Freezer, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Single Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Dispenser
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Concrete, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Partial, Partially Finished
- Screened, Storm Window, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- 1.00 x
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price