PLEASE SUBMIT HIGHEST AND BEST OFFER BY 4PM SUNDAY MARCH 26. Featuring a big and sunny eat-in kitchen with a great flow to the family room and covered trex deck, this home is perfect for parties and family gatherings! 17x15 kitchen sports stainless appliances, tons of cabinet space and room for the whole gang! The first floor family room opens thru oversized sliders to the large covered deck with recessed lighting, an open sun deck and a grilling/firepit area. Formal LR with fireplace and vaulted ceilings is the perfect 'quiet space' tucked away 'just enough' off the formal foyer to do double duty as an attractive office or music room. First floor laundry, well placed powder room and a formal foyer entry round out the first level of this home. The 2nd floor sports handsome wood flooring and a nicely updated hall bath. The primary suite includes double closets and a fully renovated bath, which features a large shower with built-in bench. The second and third bedrooms are very good sized, sunny spaces with ample closets. Daylight lower level offers another family room and bright office nook, a large storage room decked out with sturdy built-in shelves, and a separate workroom, too. Bluestone sidewalk, hardscape and low maintenance plantings make a welcoming entry to the front porch, and the stone sidewalk continues around the side of the house to the flat rear yard and sun deck. There is an attached garage + parking pad extension off the driveway. Nice new windows, too!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Vinyl Siding
2,526 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Foyer, Utility Room
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Central Vacuum
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Full
- Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wainscoting, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, No Thru Street, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price